This Missouri Child Abuse and Neglect Mandated Reporter training will provide up-to-date information about:
- Who is a mandated reporter under Missouri law,
- The legal responsibilities of mandated reporters,
- The indicators of abuse and/or neglect,
- How to respond to suspicions of abuse and/or neglect,
- How and when to make a report to the Missouri Department of Social Services, Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline.
**This training is worth 2 training hours. However, it is up to your licensing agency’s/worker’s discretion as to whether this can be accepted as continuing education. As per the state of Missouri, only 14 hours of non-instructor led in-service training may be approved per two (2) year licensure period.**
Click here to access this free training: https://protectmokids.com/