FosterAdopt Connect's staff are the biggest resource we bring to the community of foster and adoptive families. This passionate and innovative team devotes its time and talent to making a difference each day in the lives of the children and families we serve.
- Allison Gregory is the Executive Director at the Southwest Missouri Resource Center in Springfield. She earned her BA in Art History and MA in History from the University of Denver. She resides inSpringfield MO with her husband Aaron and two children, where they enjoy being outdoors, spending time together, traveling, and eating good food. Allison's inspiration to work with abused and neglected children comes from knowing that there is nothing better than being able to see that the work you do has made a an impact in someone’s life.
- Aaron Bohyer is the Community Youth Connections Specialist and is originally from Warren, Ohio. He currently lives in Springfield with his wife Marissa. Aaron graduated from Evangel University in 2013 with a B.A. in Theological Studies, and is also pursuing M.A. in Human Services Counseling/Addictions and Recovery from Liberty University Online. In his spare time, Aaron enjoys woodworking, playing basketball, spending time with his wife and dog, and is actively involved in youth ministry at their church. Aaron's passion to help young people makes him a great part of the FosterAdopt Connect team!
- Julie Murray is a Family Advocate at the Southwest Missouri Resource Center in Springfield. Originally from Detroit, Michigan, she relocated to the Springfield area where she worked as an executive sales coordinator and progressed into an Office Manager position developing policies and procedures for an international business. She has been happily married to her husband Max for 20 years, and is the mother of 5 as a step-parent, biological parent and adoptive parent, and Grammy to two precious little ones. Julie and her husband have been foster parents for just over 8 years caring for children ages 1 to 17. In addition, she is a Foster Parent Trainer for both STARS and Spaulding. Julie’s passion is to offer support to families who have a desire to help children heal and to thrive in safe, nurturing homes, whether those homes be biological, foster, or adoptive.
- Natalie Ahrens is the BI Case Coordinator for the FosterAdopt Connect, Springfield office. She graduated from Southwest Baptist University in 2015 with her bachelor’s degree in Social Work. Natalie previously worked for a residential treatment facility in Bolivar, MO. Through this experience, Natalie has developed a passion for connecting children in foster care to lifelong relationships. She desires to continue her education in the field and takes every opportunity to learn more ways she can aid those she comes to contact with through foster care. Natalie is from Denver, CO and visits family there often, taking the time to hike and absorb the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. In her free time, she loves to read Harry Potter in her hammock, practice yoga, crafting and spend time making memories with her friends.
- Aubren Dudley is a 30 Days to Family Specialist for the FosterAdopt Connect SWMO office. She graduated from Missouri State University in 2016 with her bachelor’s degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders and a minor in American Sign Language. Aubren has a special place in her heart for the foster care system due to her youngest sister being adopted through a kinship placement, and three of her cousins being adopted through foster care. Previous to working at FosterAdopt Connect, Aubren was an Assistant Manager over an independent living facility that housed individuals with special needs. In her free time, Aubren enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs, going to the local farmer's market, and visiting with family and friends.
- Joe Medina grew up in the Kansas City area and attended the University of Missouri obtaining a bachelor’s degree in the Administration of Justice. He came to Springfield in 1986 to work for the City of Springfield. Joe recently retired from the Springfield Art Museum to work for FosterAdopt Connect. He enjoys living in Springfield and being active in outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, and sports activities. Joe follows the Royals and Chiefs religiously. He loves to relax and spend time with family when not keeping up with the chores. Joe says he is most known for his joy of good food and so it is fitting that he loves to cook, and try new foods around town.
- Mark Hay is the Direct Services Coordinator at the Southwest Missouri Resource Center in Springfield. He has the pleasure to do just exactly what he was made to do, assist care families with much needed items, at no charge, through Sammy’s Window. Sammy’s Window began serving Southwest Missouri families in 2009, and was proud to join FosterAdopt Connect in 2014. Together, we see a brighter future for those who use our services. Mark is a father, step-father, foster father and a grinning Grandpa. Mark has no degrees and never went to college. He is living proof that the most important element in serving others is having the HEART for it!
- Stephanie Daniels is the Office Manager in the Springfield office. As a biological, foster, and adoptive mom she enjoys getting to use her skills to support the important work here at FosterAdopt Connect. Stephanie and her husband have been married over 20 years and have enjoyed being foster parents for 5 years.
Clay Stacy is the Assistant Manager of Family Permanency Programs and is originally from Saint Louis City, Missouri. He attended Missouri State University in Springfield and received his Bachelor's degree in Sociology with a minor in Child and Family Development and his Master's degree in Social Work. In his endeavors at Foster Adopt Connect ,Clay has discovered a passion for working with children with behavioral concerns: first as a Behavioral Interventionist, then as a Case Coordinator and now Assistant Manager of Family Permanency Programs. Clay plans to continue higher education after receiving his LCSW license in hopes to pursue his Phd.
Eric Kuhnel, Extreme Recuirment Specialist, graduated from the University of Missouri in 2000 with a Bachelor’s degree before going to work for the Veteran's Affairs Hospital is St. Louis, where he worked with Veterans in Mental Health services. Eric joined to FosterAdopt Connect team in a desire to help children and youth achieve permanency as an Extreme Recruiter. He loves spending time with his family and cheering on the Mizzou Tigers.
- Danielle Tomasi is the Program Manager for SWMO. She received her master’s degree from Missouri State University in criminology and child forensic psychology. Danielle worked as a deputy juvenile officer and forensic interviewer prior to joining FosterAdopt Connect in February 2015 as the Shelter Coordinator/Assistant Shelter Manager for the Family Connections program. She most recently served as a Behavioral Interventionist Case Manager. Danielle loves to spend time with her three dogs, Onyx, Mini, and Foster.