FosterAdopt Connect's Board of Directors is a group of committed civic leaders who set the direction and oversee the performance of the organization. They serve as vitally important ambassadors from FosterAdopt Connect into the community.
- David Woods, Hughes, Hubbard & Reed, Board Chair
- Ken Eaton,* Stepp and Rothwell, Board Vice Chair
- J. Eugene Balloun, Shook, Hardy & Bacon, Board Vice Chair
- Lee Driver, Grant Thornton, Board Treasurer
- Becky Joyce, Hallmark, Board Secretary
- Bill Schwarz, KCP&L
- Douglas Ghertner, Retired
- Janice Breakfield, Hallmark Cards
- Kea Bird Riley, Krigel & Krigel
- Dr. Keith Ashcraft,* Children's Mercy Hospital (Retired)
- Keith King, Community Volunteer
- Ken Marker, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Margi Hall Pence, Community Volunteer
- Mark Hegarty, Shook, Hardy & Bacon
- Raymond Cattaneo, Priority Care Pediatrics, LLC and University Physician Associates
- Shanelle Dupree, Dupree and Dupree, LLC
- Stephen Kaine, Children's Mercy
- Tom Gilcrest, BlueScope Construction
HELPING HANDS ADVISORY BOARD
The Helping Hands Advisory Board is an auxiliary board to FosterAdopt Connect Southwest Missouri and is made up of energetic leaders working to make a difference in the lives of kids and families in their community who have been affected by abuse and neglect.
The Helping Hands Advisory Board Focuses On:
- Raising awareness within the community about the needs of abused and neglected children and how FosterAdopt Connect works to make a difference.
- Raising money and resources to support the work of FosterAdopt Connect SWMO.
- Assuring children in foster, adoptive, and kinship homes have the same opportunities as other children in their communities by helping with holiday activities, assisting with back-to-school preparation, helping with educational expenses for teens, providing opportunities for kids to participate in extracurricular activities, and so much more!
To get involved in this life-changing mission, contact Allison Gregory at email@example.com.
FosterAdopt Connect does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its programs or services. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and members.